Breville is one of the best brands available in the industry of kitchen equipment. Now, if you are looking for the best juicer that you can get from the market, two Breville’s products, Breville BJE430SIL and Breville JE98XL, are certainly feasible choices. Between the two, Breville BJE430SIL is a little bit more expensive compared to Breville JE98XL by about a few tens of bucks. If you are not sure yet about which one to choose, continue reading below!
The very first noticeable difference between Breville BJE430SIL and Breville JE98XL is the juice jugs. Breville BJE430SIL comes with a Seal & Store 70fl. oz. (2L) juice jug with a froth separator. Meanwhile, Breville JE98XL’s juice jug is a 1L juice jug that also features a froth separator. As you can see, Breville BJE430SIL’s juice jug can contain twice as much as Breville JE98XL’s juice jug. In addition, Breville BJE430SIL’s special juice jug allows you to make some juice to be stored there to be consumed later. Such feature is indeed very convenient. You can make a jug of juice in the morning for the whole day! (Please read also: Breville JE98XL vs BJE510XL)
As Breville BJE430SIL comes with a larger juice jug, it just makes sense and is a necessity that Breville BJE430SIL comes with a larger pulp container as well. Breville BJE430SIL has an extra-large capacity pulp container with a capacity of 3.6. qt. (3.4L). Meanwhile, Breville JE98XL’s is a large capacity 2.6. qt. (2.5L) pulp container.
Quite interestingly, both models actually come with 850-Watt dual-speed motors. They each has two speed settings, high and low. However, on Breville JE98XL, the high speed is 12,000 RPM while the low speed is 6,500 RPM. On Breville BJE430SIL, the high speed is 13,000 RPM while the low speed is also 6,500 RPM. They each features a premium stainless steel cutting disc with a micro mesh filter for optimum extraction of the juice, vitamins, and minerals from fruits and vegetables. They each also features the patented extra-wide 3.3” (7.6cm) feed chute for inserting whole fruits and vegetables without precutting.
However, Breville BJE430SIL is indeed a more sophisticated product. It is furtherly designed with Cold Spin Technology that ensures insignificant temperature as the juice is filtered through the micro mesh. Breville BJE430SIL also has a detachable spout, allowing you to juice directly into a glass.
Breville BJE430SIL Vs Breville JE98XL
|Breville BJE430SIL||Breville JE98XL|
|Key differences||- Control Style: Features a 3 position switch FAST, OFF, and SLOW
- Speed: Low speed-6500rpm High speed_ 13000rpm
- Quieter operation. Extra Wide-Whole Fruit Feed Chute
- Seal & Store 70 Fluid Ounce Juice Jug
- Pulp Container Capacity: Extra Large capacity 3.6 qt. (3.4 L) pulp container. Juice Jug Capacity: Seal & Store 70 fl. oz. (2L) Juice Jug with froth separator. Feed Chute Size : Extra large 3" wide (7.6 cm) feed chute maximizes efficiency and cuts down prep time||- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds. Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 20% Please click here||Save 20% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Breville BJE430SIL turns out to have a lot of advantages that are very handy and beneficial for usage. Besides having larger juice jug and pulp extractor, the special juice jug that allows you to store the juice there is indeed a very neat thing. It can also deliver better juice quality because of the Cold Spin Technology.