If you need to compare Cuisinart TOB-40 vs TOB-80, then you are in the right post. As we know, identifying your requirements, evaluating all your options, and eventually making an educated buying decision on toaster oven broiler needs a serious investment of time and effort. To facilitate this process, we provide comprehensive comparison of both products below. (See also: Breville BOV450XL Vs BOV650XL)
Cuisinart’s TOB-40 toaster broiler is big enough and wise enough to provide a complete selection of menu options. Toast four bagel halves, bake an 11-inch pizza, or broil two large open-faced sandwiches. Always Even Shade Control monitors the temperature and changes the timing to consistently toast towards the shade selected each time. A handy auto slide-out rack provides hands-free loading and simple elimination of cooked meals. Once the cooking is performed, it’s very easy to wash using its reflective nonstick coating around the oven’s interior that baby wipes clean within minutes, which improves warmth efficiency and guarantees even toasting.
– 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil; full size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
– Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials, cool touch handle, and a front removable tray; easy clean nonstick interior
– Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
– Convenient auto side-out rack for hands free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
Clients will understand why space-saving counter top oven designed to Cuisinart quality standards. The Compact Toaster Broiler offers 4 key functions: Bake, Broil, Keep Warm, and Toast. Remarkably spacious, the simple-clean nonstick interior holds four slices of bread or perhaps a 9″ pizza. The sensible design includes baking and drip pan, broiling rack, front detachable crumb tray, a stove rack that 35mm slides out once the door opens, along with a clutter-busting cord wrap. The right oven for just about any kitchen.
– Brushed stainless steel housing is compact and counter-friendly at a 0.35 cubic-foot capacity
– 7 functions in 1: Toast, Bagel, Sandwich, Bake, Broil, Leftover and Keep Warm
– Toast shade control dial for toast just the way you want it
– Easy-clean nonstick interior includes convenient hands free auto-slideout rack, removable crumb tray
– Includes baking tray, broiling rack and recipe book; limited 3-year warranty
Cuisinart TOB-40 Vs TOB-80
|Cuisinart TOB-40||Cuisinart TOB-80|
|Key Features||- 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil; full size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Classic Model||- 7 functions in 1: Toast, Bagel, Sandwich, Bake, Broil, Leftover and Keep Warm
- Compact Model|
|Customer Ratings*||3.8 out of 5 stars||3.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 52%
please click here||Save 54%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
It’s an easy choice to pick between both toasters. If you need compact model, then you should pick TB-80. But if you only need classic one, TOB-40 will be your best choice and it will save you money.