Hoover Steamvac Vs Bissell Proheat – It is recommended that you give your carpet a thorough clean two times in a year. However, if you have allergies, children, and pets or if you smoke you may need to clean your carpets more often than that. Buying a carpet cleaner is not exactly rocket science but you do have to look closely at the specifications of each machine, weigh the pros and cons and then make the best decision for yourself. Both Hoover and Bisell make great cleaners so let’s take a quick look to see which, if any, the better product is.
The products are quite similar in that they are both 12 amp cleaners, both have 2 tanks – clean and dirty water, both have a tool to remove the tough stains and each one comes with a one year warranty. Some of the differences include the fact that whereas Hoover SteamVac offers 5 brushes that spin around, Bisell Proheat offers a brush with 6 rows of cleaning bristles. Hoover SteamVac is however a larger and heavier machine coming in at a whopping 9 lbs heavier than the Bisell Proheat.
The Hoover SteamVac has brushes that you can easily pop out and rinse once you are done. In addition you can use this machine to clean your upholstery with the same SpinScrub power used to clean out your rugs. There are power hand tools that come with it to clean your furniture, stairs and even the vertical surfaces. The Bisell ProHeat on the other hand does not come with the additional benefits of the power hand tools that can be used to clean your furniture or vertical spaces.
Hoover Steamvac Vs Bissell Proheat
|Hoover Steamvac||Bissell Proheat |
|Specs & Features||- Powerful 12-amp motor; deep cleans with hot tap water and carpet solution
- Five spinning/scrubbing brushes clean carpets, upholstery, and bare floors
- Clean Surge feature gives extra burst of cleaning solution for spots or stains
- Two water tanks separate clean and dirty water
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards||- 12 amp deep cleaner for carpets, stairs, upholstery, and more
- 6-row DirtLifter PowerBrush; floating suspension self-adjusts to all carpet heights
- 2-in-1 water tank; built-in water heater for optional heat; ready-to-use hose
- Tough-stain tool, spraying crevice tool, and cleaning formula included
- Measures 19 by 11-1/5 by 45 inches; 1-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.2 out of 5 stars||3.1 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 25%
please click here||Save 9%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Even thought the Hoover SteamVac is heavier than the Bisell Proheat it comes with added functionality. The fact that you can clean your upholstered furniture and clean your vertical spaces with it makes it a clear winner when comparing Hoover Steamvac Vs Bissell Proheat.