Looking for a classic style espresso machine to furnish your kitchen station? Consider having either Rancilio Silvia or Gaggia Classic. They both are classical, semi-automatic coffee brewers with top notch quality. Not only providing good looking appearance, but they are also able to deliver consistent shots. Many coffee brewer experts love these products. So, what are the differences between them?
Gaggia Classic has a smaller boiler than Rancilio Silvia, but it heats quicker. The boiler at Gaggia Classic is only capable of delivering one or two shots at once, while Rancilio Silvia is ideal for small parties as its boiler is larger. The larger boiler explains why Rancilio Silvia needs more heating time. This should be one of your primary consideration in choosing between the two products. FYI, Breville BES840XL Vs Gaggia Classic.
The internal system of Gaggia Classic is able to maintain a consistent temperature control. Therefore, you can produce similar quality shots over and over again with the Gaggia Classic. Meanwhile, Rancilio Silvia’s temperature is somewhat more sporadic, so the user may need some instinct, or a temperature control unit, in configuring it.
Rancilio Silvia Vs Gaggia Classic
|Rancilio Silvia||Gaggia Classic|
|Key differences||- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available||- Coffee/espresso machine with 72-ounce removable water reservoir
- Stainless-steel housing; brass portafilters and grouphead for temperature stability
- 17-1/2-bar pump with high-voltage boiler; hot-water dispenser; frothing wand
- Single- and double-shot stainless-steel filter basket, tamper, and measuring scoop included
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 9-1/2 inches
- Please refer the product videos, Quickstart Guide and the User Manual for any issues|
|Customer Ratings*||4.2 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 30%
please click here||Save 44%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Rancilio Silvia is significantly more expensive than Gaggia Classic, nearly 1.4 times the price. Generally, Gaggia Classic provides better value per money spent. However, it is more suitable for personal usage. Rancilio Silvia will be more suitable for experienced baristas who need larger boiler capacity.