Cleaning job can be more fun. At least, this is possible when you do it with a cleaning robot. This technology allows people to clean their home easier. There is no need to clean pet hair, dirt or dust by yourself anymore. For now, there are many vacuum cleaning robot out there. Some of them are Roomba 790 and Roomba 780. To know what to choose, let’s take a look the comparison of Roomba 790 VS 780.
At first, Roomba 790 and Roomba 780 looks not too different. Both of them adopts the similar design. The product dimension is also the same. One difference that you will see is only about the color. In fact, the difference between Roomba 790 and Roomba 780 is located at the internal side.
Roomba 790 and Roomba 780 have equipped with the sophisticated scheduling feature. This feature allows you to schedule the robot to perform up to 7 cleaning seasons every week. It allows the robot to work even without your command. The sophisticated power management allows the robot to work more effectively. As the result, the battery can life longer up to 50%.
Compared with 780, Roomba 790 is more sophisticated. It has equipped with 3 stage cleaning, the better filter and remote control. With the better feature, it affects to the price of the Roomba 790. This is why this cleaning robot $90 more expensive than Roomba 780.
Roomba 790 Vs 780
|Roomba 790||Roomba 780|
|Key differences||- 3 Stage Cleaning with AeroVac Series 2- Roomba 790 and AeroVac bin.
- Dual HEPA Filters
- On-board scheduling- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you're not home.
- Extended Life Power Management
- Includes 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses, Extra Brush Set, Extra Filter Set, Round Brush Cleaning Tool, Flat Brush Cleaning Tool
- Wireless Command Center: makes initiating a cleaning, scheduling and steering Roomba even easier.||- New advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
- Sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations|
|Customer Ratings*||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 7%
please click here||Save 8%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Now, you can see the difference between Roomba 790 and Roomba 780. Overall, Roomba 790 looks better, especially on the features and the performance. But the performance is not too different actually. In fact, the additional features on Roomba 790 are not regularly use. For the usual use, Roomba 780 is enough. Beside it, this robot is more popular too. But Roomba 780 is not just lower in the price. It also has the better rating.