Every household needs a reliable steamer. Well, yes, of course. The device is an ultra-needed requirement in battling stupid, unattractive wrinkles on your garments. It is even very handy for taking the old forgotten clothes on the corner of your cupboard back to live. Between the many steamer products available on the market right now, Rowenta IS6200 and Rowenta IS6300 easily stand out of the crowd. Unlike the other common steamers that need your garments to be laid flat and require a difficult two-handed operation, these two products come with vertical support for your convenience. You can simply hang the clothes to steam them. Neat, isn’t it? However, we are going to do a quick comparison to help you decide which one that you should be getting.
Rowenta IS6200 is the cheaper one between the two. While it also works with the same size of a removable water tank that holds up to 81-oz for one hour of continuous steaming, it works with less power, 1500 Watt, while Rowenta IS6300 works with 1550 Watt power. It is easy to notice that Rowenta IS6200 comes with a built-in hanger and garment clips, making it practical to hold the garment in place while the user does the steaming, but it lacks the exclusive roll and press vertical support which exists in Rowenta IS6300. The vertical support would make steaming clothes a lot less exhausting since there is a flat surface that you can use to press the garment against. Rowenta IS6300 also has a large set of accessories, including a fabric brush, a separate lint pad, and a steam bonnet.
Rowenta IS6200 Vs IS6300
|Rowenta IS6200||Rowenta IS6300|
|Key differences||- Build-in hanger with garment clips and hanger hook to hold garment in place for more convenient steaming
- Extra-large removable transparent water tank holds 81-ounce of regular tap water for 1 hour of continuous steam
- Foot operated on/off switch with indicator light is designed for comfort and ease of use
- Soft touch
- Large set of accessories: crease attachment, fabric brush and lint pad
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging||- Exclusive Roll and Press vertical support providing a flat surface to press garment against
- Roll and Press frees one hand for more comfort and freedom of movement
- Easily removes wrinkles on all kind of fabric and quickly sanitizes and removes odors on clothes
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging|
|Customer Ratings*||4.2 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 23%
please click here||Save 44%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As you can see, you can get a lot more from Rowenta IS6300 than from Rowenta IS6200. Even though it is more expensive, the extra features would make it worth your money. Rowenta IS6300 would serve a better value.