If you currently belong to that group of people who are now uncertain whether you should go cheap or a little bit more generous on a garment steamer, it is totally okay. Rowenta IS6200 and Rowenta IS9100 often causes such kind of dilemmas. You are fortunate that this article will help you make your mind over which model that you should purchase. Here we go! Have a look : Rowenta IS6200 Vs IS6300.
Rowenta IS6200 is a vertical garment steamer with decent performance and handy features priced under US$ 130. Even so, it has a pretty large water capacity, 81 oz., which guarantees a full hour of non-stop steaming. Sufficient for casual daily usage. Also, the tank is transparent so you can easily see the amount of remaining water in the machine and refill in time. The tank is neatly removable. Moreover, you don’t have to use distilled water, as it works with water right from the tap, too. Rowenta IS6200 already comes with built-in hanger with clips and a hook. Very practical!
On the contrary, Rowenta IS9100 is more about professional usage. It stands around US$ 225. However, it is packed with more power and more convenient features. The removable transparent tank is capable of holding much more water than the previously mentioned model: 1 gallon capacity. Such amount will give you two and a half hours of non-stop steaming. What makes it even more cool, it has a fast heating mechanism that only takes 60 seconds to get ready all the way. It also works with tap water as well as with distilled water. Rowenta IS6200 comes with integrated wand holder and hanger that are simply perfect for easy usage.
Rowenta IS6200 Vs IS9100
|Rowenta IS6200||Rowenta IS9100|
|Key differences||- Build-in hanger with garment clips and hanger hook to hold garment in place for more convenient steaming
- Extra-large removable transparent water tank holds 81-ounce of regular tap water for 1 hour of continuous steam
- Foot operated on/off switch with indicator light is designed for comfort and ease of use; large back wheels for convenient movability
- Soft touch, stay cool handle and fabric hose for added comfort when steaming
- Large set of accessories: crease attachment, fabric brush and lint pad
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging||- Commercially rated steamer takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds; superior steam output with variable steam control
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage; integrated hanger and wand holder
- Foot-operated on/off and cord retraction; on-board tool storage compartment includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
- Removable, transparent 1-gallon water tank fir to 2-1/2 hours of continuous steam; auto-off safety feature; soft, cool-touch handles
Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging|
|Customer Ratings*||4.2 out of 5 stars||3.9 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 23%
please click here||Save 11%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
With a price that doubles its adversary’s, Rowenta IS9100 may not be suitable for everyone. For home usage, Rowenta IS6200 will be a better way because in this case you don’t use Rowenta IS9100 to its fullest potential. Meanwhile, for commercial, professional purposes, then Rowenta IS9100 will be the way as you will find the extras to be very much beneficial.