Many people confuse to choose the right product of Weber Genesis series. Some of them want to get the complete information of Weber Genesis E-330 Vs S330. If you look for that information, you do not need to worry about it, because you reach this article to find the complete information of those products. In this article, we will discuss about the similarity and the difference of the Weber Genesis E-330 and S-330. With our information, you can decide which product is suitable for your needs.
The Weber Genesis E-330 and S-330 have the similar design. Because of that, if you do not pay attention to the product, you will not understand what type of product is it. However, the Genesis E-330 gives the customer three colors choices. You can choose between black, smoke, or crimson colors. With the available choice, you can decorate the look of your house. Both products come with the three stainless steel burners, so you do not need to worry of the rusty products. Read also : Weber Genesis E-330 Vs Ep-330 & Weber Genesis E-310 vs E-330.
The best thing of the S-330 series of Weber Genesis is the stainless steel materials. It has the higher quality of the stainless steel materials, so you will need to spend more money if you want to use the Genesis S-330. You also get the benefit of the side burner from the Genesis S-330 series of the Weber products.
Weber Genesis E-330 Vs S330
|Weber Genesis S-330||Weber Genesis E-330|
|Key features||- 3 stainless-steel burners with individual electronic ignition system; porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- 7 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates; stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- 6 tool hooks; 2 heavy-duty front locking and back swivel casters
- Stainless steel enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer; enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and handles
- 507-square-inches primary cooking area and 130-square-inches warming rack||- Gas grill with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 3 stainless-steel burners
- 637-square-inch cooking/warming space, plus side burner and Sear Station burner
- Front-mounted control panel; individual electronic ignition system; Flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank to operate (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high; 5-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 14%
please click here||Save 16%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
However, the Weber Genesis products will give you the best experience of the gas barbecues. Because of that, you just need to decide your needs based on your budget. If you do not mind to spend more money to get the benefit of the stainless steel materials and the side burner feature, you should purchase the Genesis S-330. Otherwise, you can get the Genesis E-330 with the similar feature as the Genesis S-330 series.