Looking at Cutlery Set is often a little overwhelming for some individuals. Each set has a specific features with distinct benefits and you’ll find a wide variety of innovations to sift through. Wusthof is one of premium brand for your kitchen used by many houses around the world. Today, we will compare Wusthof Grand Prix II Vs Classic so you can purchase set that fit to your needs.
Wusthof 8845 Grand Prix II 7-Piece Block Set
– Precision forged from one piece of german high carbon no stain steel
– Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
– Synthetic textured handle with slip resistant grip
– Enclosed full tang
– Petec sharpened to 14 degrees per side.
Wusthof Classic 7-Piece Cutlery Set
– 7-piece set includes 3-1/2-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch cook’s knife, 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, and 13-slot storage block
– Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
– Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handles afford superior strength and balance
– Washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
– Measures approximately 12 by 10 by 12 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Wusthof Grand Prix II Vs Classic
|Wusthof Grand Prix II||Wusthof Classic|
|Key differences||- Steel
- 7 Piece||- High-carbon stainless steel
- 7 Piece|
|Customer Ratings*||4.8 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 56%
please click here||Save 48%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Wusthof Classic use high-carbon stainless steel as main the material where the Grand Prix II use Steel. The Classic is pricy but trust me it worth your money. We recommend this type for long term use at your home or give it as a gift.