Previously, we have posted the comparison of Baratza Encore vs Capresso Infinity on this website. Right now, the comparison will be between Baratza Encore vs Bodum Bistro. We are very happy to make battle between 2 products which have similar price range. Don’t go away, just read till end.
– Grinds for French Press to Espresso – Conical Burrs
– Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA – Burr Manufactured: Liechtenstein
– Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp – Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
– Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g) – Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg) – Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm – Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
– Speed to Grind: .8 to 1.1g/sec. – Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
Request any kind of coffee connoisseur and they’re going to tell you that in order for coffee beans to develop their full taste profile, they should be ground right before coming in contact with hot water. This is exactly where the actual bistro electric burr coffee grinder comes in and becomes part of the coffee making routine. The Bistro is constantly changeable – twisting the upper bean container determines precisely how finely ground the coffee beans is going to be. With more than fourteen options from coarse to fine, you are able to deliver the perfect grind for any brewing method. However, there is much more to it than that. Almost all coffee grinders utilize plastic containers to obtain the ground coffee but plastic material and ground coffee don’t match well. The powder becomes statically charged and also spills all around the place. The brand new Bistro features a borosilicate glass container to catch the grounds. The glass catcher is definitely inherently static-free, lowering the amount of overall static as well as “jumping” coffee grounds.
– Continuously adjustable with over 14 grind settings from coarse to fine
– Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static that causes jumping coffee grounds
– Proven as the best way to grind coffee, the burr grinder is adjustable to deliver the proper grind for your favorite brewing method
– Timed grinding feature and quick grind button let you set the exactly the amount of time you need to grind the proper amount of coffee
– Available in black, orange, red, green, and white. Two year warranty on any defective electric unit with proof of purchase
Baratza Encore vs Bodum Bistro
|Baratza Encore||Bodum Bistro|
|Key Features||- Grinds for French Press to Espresso - Conical Burrs - Hight torque DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles||- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static that causes jumping coffee grounds - Available in black, orange, red, green, and white - Two year warranty on any defective electric unit with proof of purchase|
|Customer Ratings*||4.0 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 35% please click here||Save 2% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both burr coffee grinders are finest model on the market so very difficult for us to pick the winner. Based on customer ratings, Bodum Bistro can be your first choice. There are a lot of great experiences from users when using this grinder.