BenQ W1070 Vs Epson 8350 – Well, in this article, we would like to share some information regarding to the comparison of two projectors. Both of these projectors are produced by different manufacturers as well as the BenQ and Epson. Therefore, we will do some comparison to look thoroughly which projectors that have the high quality as well. It is because in some activities including works and schools, people need such electronic and media stuff to present their task as well as giving some presentation. So, in order to keep the presentation in a good way, people need to determine which projectors that suit to their needs as well.
Firstly, we would like to see the differences between BenQ w1070 vs Epson 8350 as well as from its weakness and strength. The w1070 is coming up with the lower size of shorter which is 109 mm rather than Epson 8350 which comes with 137.22 mm. It is great as can put the projector not too far from the screen. Then, the w1070 can display 3D for sure whilst the other is cannot do it. Therefore, the w1070 is good for cinema watching as well.
The other things are the w1070 can be controlled with the remote while the same function using remote can be found in Epson 8350. And then, in the other side, the w1070 has the longer sizably lamp life which show the good durability of product. And once again, the w1070 has an audio jack for the 3.5 mm size whilst the 8350 is unavailable.
BenQ W1070 Vs Epson 8350
|BenQ W1070||Epson 8350|
|Key differences||- Built-in speakers are Plug-and-Play ready, only the power cord and video source connection are needed to prepare the viewing experience.
- 2 HDMI inputs for video and gaming sources
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.||- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - a contrast ratio up to 50,000:1
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night - 2000 lumens color and white light output1
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience - D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - 1080p TFT D7 chip and Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9, Compatible with 4:3 and 16:9 video formats (with anamorphic lens and scaler) with Normal, Full or Zoom Modes
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - C2Fine technology and 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Therefore, through the comparison, we would like to suggest you the BenQ w1070. It is because the strength of this product is much better rather than the Epson 8350. So, make sure you determine which product that matches your favor. Instead of determining its quality, you also have to decide which product is cheaper as well.