Selecting the best Blender for your household is an essential decision & can appear quite overwhelming without some expert consultancy. Thinking about the quantity of budget you need to spend is a great initial step. Relating to this publish, we are about to compare Blendtec Total Blender vs Designer Series. As always, read below for any much deeper dive into key factors.
Blendtec Total Blender
The Total BlenderClassic is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milk shakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with 1 fast, easy-to-use machine. This package includes the new precision-tuned 4″ blade in the large, nearly 3-quart, BPA-free WildSide jar. The new large blade and large jar combination powers through tougher blending tasks and larger recipes with ease-and in less time.
Blendtec Designer Series
Blendtec is pleased to introduce the Designer Seriesblender. It has been engineered to bring a whole new level of beauty and functionality to the high-end blender category, without compromising the famous power and efficiency of our Total Blender Classic.
Blendtec Total Blender Vs Designer Series
|Blendtec Total Blender||Blendtec Designer Series|
|Key Features||-[ Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid; user guide and recipes included
- Measures 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches; 3-year motor-base warranty; 1-year jar warranty; lifetime coupling-and-blade warranty||- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- The control surface features illuminated, easy to read, universal icons that enable effortless selection of our signature blend cycles
- BPA-free Triton Polyester jar with patented cold-forged wingtip blades
- Includes Wild Side blending jar; secure-fitting vented lid; user guide and recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- 7-year manufacturer warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 33%
please click here||Save 31%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The difference between Blendtec Total Blender vs Designer Series may not sound like much. But, if we need to choose, Blendtec Total Blender is our choice due to its price. Keep in mind that you can also pick Designer Series without any doubt if you want. Both are good.