Breville is one of best Juice Extractor on the market today. Trying to choose the best juice extractor may seem like a daunting task, but we can help to ensure you make the right decision. On this post, we will compare 2 famous models from Breville : Breville 800JEXL vs BJE820XL. You’ll find that your decision will be much easier when seeing the comparison chart of Breville 800JEXL vs BJE820XL. Read below for a deeper dive into key considerations.
Supplying commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, Breville 800JEXL operates on 1000 w with two speeds, 13,000 Revoltions per minute or 6,500 Revoltions per minute, for juicing soft and hard elements. Beautiful die-cast metal design and energy combined. Take a look: Breville 800JEXL Vs BJE510XL.
– 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
– Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
– Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
– Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
– Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Juice and puree in a single machine: the BJE820XL Breville Dual Disc Juicer features a Nutri Disc for hard fruit along with a puree disc for soft fruit, which makes it easy to juice a wider number of fruits.
– The puree disc and insert retains fiber-rich pulp for thick, all fruit smoothies or healthy dips, sauces, soups, and sorbets
– Electronic 5 speed dial maximizes juice yield from soft fruits and leafy greens, to harder fruits and vegetables
– 1200 Watt motor
– Heavy grade die-cast metal body
– 3-Inch feed tube processes whole fruit
Breville 800JEXL vs BJE820XL
|Breville 800JEXL||Breville BJE820XL|
|Key Features||- 1000 watt - Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm - Dual high/low speed switch for hard or softer fruits and vegetables||- 1200 watt - 5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm - Second juice disc purees soft fruits for 100% fruit smoothies|
|Customer Ratings*||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 25% please click here||Save 20% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Although Breville BJE820XL is more powerful juicer, we recommend 800JEXL if you are going to use it on home basis. 800JEXL is cheaper and has lower voltage that can save your electric bill. But if you need to use it commercially, Breville BJE820XL will be best choice.