We use sewing machines in order to improve our efficiency in doing various sewing tasks. There are two types of sewing machines in general, mechanical sewing machines and computerized sewing machines. The latter type is often preferred by many people due to its automation ability. With built-in microprocessor and memory, computerized sewing machines are able to deliver an output based on a user’s inputs. Currently, Brother is the most famous brand in the class of computerized sewing machines. As they have produced quite a lot of different products, it can be difficult determining which one that will serve you best. On this article, we are going to compare Brother HC1850 against Brother XR9500PRW. Can’t decide between the two? Read on!
Compared to Brother XR9500PRW, Brother HC1850’s price is generally unstable. It is initially a pricey product, but usually receives some price cut especially in shopping seasons. Even so, it is still slightly more expensive than Brother XR9500PRW. If we try to put the two models side by side, we can tell that there are a lot of resemblances. They share the same basic design. Brother HC1850 has a firmer look due to the rectangular shapes, while Brother XR9500PRW is a tiny little bit smaller and also quite lighter. Brother XR9500PRW can be more portable than Brother HC1850.
However, with the same functionalities, Brother XR9500PRW has lower specifications compared to Brother HC1850. For example, Brother XR9500PRW only has 100 built-in stitches while Brother HC1850 has 130 built-in stitches. Both models are armed with 8 one-step buttonholes. Also, Brother XR9500PRW only features 140 built-in stitch functions. Brother HC1850 has 170 built-in stitch functions. As the effect, Brother HC1850 is more versatile and stronger than Brother XR9500PRW. It can finish big jobs faster and accomplish more things. Anyhow, the rest of the specs and features are identical. They are armed with the same type of processors, same motor speed, and even both models are coming with a sewing font for monogramming!
Brother HC1850 Vs Brother XR9500PRW
|Brother HC1850||Brother XR9500PRW|
|Key differences||- Feature-packed, versatile, and reliable; perfect for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Comprehensive set of 130 stitches, plus a sewing font for basic monogramming.
- Comes complete with an attached stitch flip-chart, detachable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and more.
- Special quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- Includes instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.||- 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
- Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects. Comes with included hard cover
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Included accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine|
|Customer Ratings*||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save 63% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For the fullest value, you would prefer Brother XR9500PRW instead of Brother HC1850. It allows you to do quite the same things, more or less, only compromising a few extra edges. Only if you handle a very lot of sewing tasks daily that Brother HC1850 can exceed Brother XR9500PRW’s value.