With the price range starting at over $500, choosing embroidery machine is undoubtedly a big decision and with so many technical variations it can easily become a daunting task. Identifying your requirements, evaluating all your options, and eventually making an educated buying decision needs a serious investment of time and effort. On this post, you can see full comparison between Brother PE770 vs Singer Futura XL-400. Just keep reading.
– Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
– 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
– Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
– Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
– Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin, and auto thread cutter, for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming. Please note: this machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Singer Futura XL-400
– Create and edit embroidery designs on your PC using the included software then transfer them to the Futura XL-400 via the included USB cable
– Easy-on extra-large 10-by-6-inch embroidery hoop with multihooping capability
– 125 built-in embroidery designs with five fonts and outline lettering
– SwiftSmart threading system with Drop & Sew bobbin system makes for the easiest set-up
– 30 built-in sewing stitches with two fully automatic one-step buttonholes. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
Brother PE770 Vs Singer Futura XL-400
|Brother PE770||Singer Futura XL-400|
|Key Features||- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts||- Easy-on extra-large 10-by-6-inch embroidery hoop
- 125 built-in embroidery designs
- 30 built-in sewing stitches with two fully automatic one-step buttonholes|
|Customer Ratings*||4.3 out of 5 stars||3.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 50%
please click here||Save 35%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Singer Futura XL-400 is cheaper but features as sewing machine instead of embroidery machine. If you’re buying on a budget, this may be the most significant aspect for you. But if budget is not a problem, you can buy Brother PE770 as high quality embroidery machine without any doubt.