When talking about sewing machines, we will always include Brother as one of best brand. Brother produces a lot of sewing machines with each specialties. On this post, we’re going to talk and compare Brother XR9500PRW vs Brother CS6000i. Keep reading.
With 100 unique built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, the XR9500PRW Project Runway™ Special Edition machine is the perfect machine for embellishing virtually everything, from clothing by décor products, as well as for creating unique quilt designs. The device is outfitted having a large back-lit Vast screen which allows computerized stitch selection, along with a unique switch-stitch guide. Have a look: Brother HC1850 Vs Brother XR9500PRW.
– 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
– Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
– Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
– Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects
the CS6000i offers an array of sewing and quilting features, all in a cost that’s easy in your budget. Choose from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and seven types of one-step buttonholes select from the 9 incorporated presser ft make use of the removable, extra-large table for bigger projects and bring your machine along with you to classes using the incorporated hard carry situation.
– Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
– Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
– Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
– Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
– Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.
Brother XR9500PRW vs Brother CS6000i
|Brother XR9500PRW||Brother CS6000i|
|Key Features||- 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches||- 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin|
|Customer Ratings*||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 67%
please click here||Save 68%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
With 100 Built-in Stitches, Brother XR9500PRW is best choice for you especially if you need more stitches. The customer ratings of this model also higher than CS6000i. Even so, Brother CS6000i still great choice with its cheaper price.