Chef’s Choice food slicer models are often referred by many people when someone asks them about the best tool for cutting meat, bread, cheese, and vegetable. They hold such a high-quality in design and usability. As at the moment, Chef’s Choice food slicer is available in several models. On this article, we will cover a product comparison between Chef’s Choice 610 and Chef’s Choice 615. If you are not sure whether you should choose Chef’s Choice 610 or Chef’s Choice 615, continue reading now! Read also : Chef’s Choice 609 Vs 615.
Design and Size
From the design and size point of view, Chef’s Choice 610 and Chef’s Choice 615 are sharing quite some similarities. They both have closed base. They are also using aluminum and stainless steel materials, and they have silverish hue overall. However, Chef’s Choice 615 is a tiny bit bigger than Chef’s Choice 610. Also, while Chef’s Choice 610 is entirely white, Chef’s Choice 615 looks much more sleeker, thanks to the more polished color and some black tones at some parts.
Performance and Feature
They both are operating a 7-inch stainless steel multi-purpose blade, making them equally versatile and rugged. Both models also feature the easy-clean design, in which every part can be easily removed to be cleaned and then re-assembled. However, Chef’s Choice 615 comes with one additional feature that Chef’s Choice 610 does not have, which is a lock button at the side (the button is visible in the picture) that can lock the food carriage in position in order to prevent contact with the blade whenever the unit is not being used. Also, Chef’s Choice 615 comes with a stronger motor than Chef’s Choice 610, so it can cut various objects more easily and more smoothly.
Chef’s Choice 615 Vs 610
|Chef's Choice 615||Chef's Choice 610|
|Key differences||- Versatile, rugged slicer featuring all structural components of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- Multi-purpose 7-inch stainless steel blade slices a wide variety of foods from deli thin to 3/4-inch thick slices
- Easy clean design - blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide plate all remove easily for cleaning
- Special button secures food carriage in lock position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
- Measures 15 by 11 by 11; 1-year limited warranty||- Cast aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-driven, cool-running, high-torque motor
- 7-inch, multi-purpose, stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to 3/4-inch thick slices
- Tilted, large capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast, efficient slicing
- Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide remove for easy cleaning
- Safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surge protection. Measures 15 by 10-1/2 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 23%
please click here||Save 17%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For better cutting, you should choose Chef’s Choice 615 instead of Chef’s Choice 610. The additional lock button is also nice to be had.