Cuisinart and Breville, both are best brands on Juice Extractor. Unfortunately with so many variations, and specifications it has become hard to choose the perfect one for your needs. Just like Cuisinart CJE-1000 vs Breville JE98XL which are definitely good. So What should you get? In order to help guide you in the right direction, we have compiled important points as seen on this post.
Outfitted having a 1000-watt effective motor, this straightforward-to-use juice machine causes it to be extremely easy to enjoy fresh, healthy vegetable and fruit juice straight from home. The unit’s large 3-inch feeding chute can hold whole apples, pears, along with other large-size fruits and veggies.
– 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
– Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
– Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
– Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
– Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
The twin speed, 850 watt motor enables you to definitely juice hard fruits and veggies like apples and beets on high-speed at 12,000 Revoltions per minute, as the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for much softer fruits and leafy eco-friendly veggies like cantaloupe and green spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is really effective that pineapple could be juiced in large portions using the rind on. Additionally, this juicer features an additional-wide 3-inch feeder chute that benefits large portions or entire bits of fruit or veggies, getting rid of the requirement for cutting up veggies.
– Countertop juicing machine with extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute
– 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
– Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
– Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
– Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Vs Breville JE98XL
|Cuisinart CJE-1000||Breville JE98XL|
|Key Features||- 1000-watt 5-speed
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush||- 850-watt dual-speed motor
- includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush|
|Customer Ratings*||4.1 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 45%
please click here||Save 25%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
It’s not easy to choose one from both great models. But, if we see it based upon customer ratings, then Breville JE98XL is the recommendation for you. The 850-watt machine will use less energy and lower your electric bill for daily basis usage.