We have compared Keurig several times on this blog, including Keurig K75 Vs B70. Again, on this post we will compare Keurig K75 with Cuisinart SS-700. As we know, although Cuisinart SS-700 is powered by Keurig, there are several differences between both models.
Ideal for both personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers customers fresh flavored coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and much more within about a minute. Choose either 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce in the icon on brewing size options. Using Keurig K-Cups-featuring over 200 types of pre-measured, premium brand tea and coffee–this brewer’s innovative one-touch technology causes it to be simpler than ever before for customers to savor several hot drinks. Whichever cup size you select, the Cuisinart Single Cup Brewing System , working along with K-Cup, always creates the perfect cup each time.
The Platinum Brewing Product is Keurig’s best single-cup brewing system for your house. This premium model brews an ideal mug of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or iced beverage in the touch of the mouse. while offering discerning coffee consumers the largest selection of five cup size choices for brewing. it provides the entire spectrum of features including Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and also the “Set Your Preferred Cup Size” (4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz. option). 72 oz. detachable water reservoir stands up to 10 cups before re-filling and also the detachable drip tray enables for simple cleaning and using travel mugs.
Cuisinart SS-700 Vs Keurig K75
|Cuisinart SS-700||Keurig K75|
|Key Features||- Large 80-ounce removable water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills
- 5 cup sizes, including iced beverage setting and removable drip tray for tall travel mugs
- Fully programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock, auto on/off, and adjustable temperature
- Includes: My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, charcoal water filter, 12 K-Cup Portion Pack and instruction book||- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 5 brew-size options; adjustable brew temperature; removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 72-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit|
|Customer Ratings*||3.5 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 54%
please click here||Save 8%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both models are excellent. Keurig K75 is way better because of its customer experience ratings. However, you can pick both models in confidence.