Choosing the right Networking Home Theater Receiver for your family is an important decision & can seem quite overwhelming without some expert advice. Considering the amount of budget you want to spend is a good first step. On this post, we’re going to compare Denon AVR-X4000 vs Marantz SR7008. As usual, read below for a deeper dive into key considerations.
Denon’s AVR-X4000 7.2 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver is designed for quick, easy setup. An on-screen graphical display combines large, clear text and icons that are easy to follow. The exclusive Denon Setup Assistant walks you through the process of optimizing the AVR-X4000 for your speakers and source equipment. The supplied color-coded speaker cable labels ensure correct speaker cable hookup the very first time, thanks to the matching color coding on the speaker-wire inputs. Read also : Denon AVR-X4000 vs Onkyo TX-NR929.
Featuring Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM) technology, the SR7008 Network Home Entertainment Receiver provides unequalled seem clearness. HDAM technology offers an ultra-fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to provide optimum seem quality with present day high-resolution audio formats.
Denon AVR-X4000 Vs Marantz SR7008
|Denon AVR-X4000||Marantz SR7008|
|Key differences||- HT & Audyssey LFC
- DTS Neo:X (9.1 ch), Audyssey Sub E
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey Sub EQ HT & Audyssey LFC
- Three HDMI outputs with multi-zone distribution and InstaPrevue technology
- Networking with AirPlay, Pandora, Spotify, & SiriusXM Internet Radi||- State-of-the-art 1080p and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video up scaling functions
- Networking with Airplay, Pandora, Spotify and Sirius XM Internet Radio (U version)
- Marantz remote app; easy setup with setup assistant and GUI
- HDMI 7 in/3 out (front in: 1)
- Audyssey MultEQ, Audyssey Sub EQ; Audyssey LFC|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Denon AVR-X4000 is cheaper but great model. If you’re buying on a budget, this may be the most significant aspect for you. Make sure you’re getting the Networking Home Theater Receiver you need, and don’t go overboard with the features. This will also keep down the price of your Networking Home Theater Receiver.