We have talked about Dyson DC41 vs Dyson DC50 before. Since Dyson offers a lot of types, on this post we will compare Dyson DC33 Vs DC40.
Because floors especially carpeted ones are not cleaned regularly, one will need to clean them extensively whenever he gets the opportunity or when he decides to do so. For you to be able to clean your carpet well and effectively, you will need the best cleaning tools which can able to clean and clear all the accumulated dirt on and under your carpet.
Dyson dc33 and Dyson dc40 are some of the carpet cleaning machines you can use to do this job. Both of them are designed to clean all types of floors; however they have some differences that can be noticed. Below here are the strengths of Dyson DC33 vs DC40.DC33 has a suction rate of 240 AW while DC40 has a suction power of 128AW.
- · The cleaner head of the DC40 is self adjusting while that one of the dc33 is controlled by use of the clutch
- · Dc40 has a bin capacity of 0.21 gallons while dc33 has a 0.61 gallon bin capacity.
- · Dc 40 is smaller both in diameter, height and length while the dc33 is much bigger
- · Dc 33 has a longer cord length compared to dc40
- · Dc33 is heavier than dc40
Dyson DC33 Vs DC40
|Dyson DC33||Dyson DC40|
|Specs & Features||- Lightweight, easy-to-carry, powerful bagless upright vacuum for every floor type
- Features patented Root Cyclone technology; no loss of suction
- Telescope Reach wand extends 15.7 feet for high-reach cleaning, with no awkward parts to assemble
- Lifetime washable HEPA filter traps microscopic allergens
- Carries a 5-year warranty for parts and labor; weighs 17.6 pounds||- Dyson cyclone technology captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other with no loss of suction.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology- airflows remodeled to maximize suction power
- Cleaner head self-adjusts for optimal contact - even on hard floors
- Turns on a dime with more components housed inside the ball for easier access to awkward spaces
- 5 Year Warranty- parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 5 years|
|Customer Ratings*||3.9 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save 26%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The best machine is the one which can be able to give you the best service. A heavier machine is much better compared to a lighter one this is because the heavy one has a longer life span because it is more durable and strong. It can also withstand any kind of pressure on any type of floor. The one with a larger bin capacity is good because it has more space to store the accumulated dirt on the floor. Dc 33 is the better of the two because of its strength, weight, bin capacity and its ability. its performance rate and its effectiveness is definitely much better compared to that of dc40