Dyson Cordless V6 Vacuum and Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright HV322 are somewhat equal in terms of price. Nonetheless, we may need to know that the Dyson V6 here is the standard, cheapest variant (there are the Motor Head and the Animal, both are more expensive pretty significantly), while the Shark Rocket is one of the highest-priced models. How does this condition affect their comparable features? Take a look : Dyson V6 Vs DC59.
Firstly, Dyson V6, as stated directly by its full name, is cordless. It operates using a battery that takes 3.5 hours to recharge completely and provides up to 20 minutes of normal suction. Shark Rocket is wired with 30 feet power cord length. Many people like the idea of wireless functionality for practicality reasons, but you will never run out of power with a corded machine. Do you prefer cordless or corded?
Even though Shark Rocket claims to be ultra light, it is actually still a lot heavier than Dyson V6. Shark Rocket is about 8 lbs while Dyson V6 is barely 4.5 lbs. Thus, you can take Dyson V6 around the house and lift the vacuum for cleaning the upper surfaces much easier and with less energy. Shark Rocket HV322 is specially designed to take care of pet hair and tiny debris, featuring TruePet Motorized Brush for precise suction. It also has an advanced swivel steering mechanism. Unfortunately, there are no suction power settings. On the other hand, Dyson V6 has a max power mode to provide much stronger suction which lasts up to 6 minutes for dealing with difficult cases. The regular suction is even more powerful than Shark Rocket, 100 Air Watts.
Dyson V6 Vs Shark Rocket
|Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum||Shark Rocket|
|Key differences||- Motorized cleaner head cleans all floor types.
- The Dyson digital motor V6 creates the most powerful cordless vacuum. 2 Tier Radial(TM) cyclones capture more fine dust.
- Balanced for cleaning up top, down below, and in between. Wand detaches easily for handheld cleaning.
- Max mode gives stronger suction for more difficult tasks.
- Docking station stores and charges the machine so it's ready to use.||- Powerful 2-in-1 vacuum deep cleans your carpets and hardwood floors
- Included attachments: crevice tool, dusting brush, True Pet motorized brusth attachment, Hard Floor Genie with microfiber pad
- Ultra-lightweight upright with 2x capacity
- TruePet Motorized Brush for Handheld Deep Cleaning
- Advanced Swivel Steering and High output LED lights in nozzle and hand vacuum|
|Customer Ratings*||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save 18%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The winner of this product comparison is obviously Dyson Cordless V6 Vacuum. It has stronger power and better practicality than Shark Rocket. Anyhow, you can still perform exceptionally well with Shark Rocket if you prefer corded vacuum cleaners.