Epson has known as one of the biggest printer and projector brands. For this, many people choose their products without a doubt. When you are looking for a good projector, Epson can also be a good choice. Beside it, this brand has the varied solution for this. In here, you can see the best projector candidates to choose. Between Epson 8100 and Epson 8350, there will be some differences. But if you really concern with them, you can see the comparison of Epson 8100 VS 8350 and see the best projector to choose.
Epson 8100 and Epson 8350 are not a bad choice actually. In fact, both of them has the similar look and designed with the similar specification. Both of them also appears as LCD projector. Compared with DLP projector, LCD technology allows the projector to produce the better image and color.
These projectors are reliable in performance. They can produce the rich and vibrant color, but Epson 8350 produces the sharper image in here. Even it can also produce the crystal clear detail. The contrast ratio of Epson 8350 is much higher too. This is why it can produce the better detail. See also : BenQ W1070 Vs Epson 8350.
Talking about the capability to project HD video, there is not much difference between Epson 8100 and Epson 8350. Both of them can project HD video with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution very well. Next, talking about the price difference, Epson 8100 looks more expensive than Epson 8350. The price difference is about $200.
Epson 8100 Vs 8350
|Epson 8100||Epson 8350|
|Key differences||- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience - D7 panel delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Astounding clarity - 36,000:1 contrast ratio
- Stunning picture uniformity and clarity - stateof- the-art lens by Fujinon
- Amazing, true-to-life color - Epson exclusive Cinema Filter with an expanded color gamut||- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - a contrast ratio up to 50,000:1
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night - 2000 lumens color and white light output1
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience - D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - 1080p TFT D7 chip and Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9, Compatible with 4:3 and 16:9 video formats (with anamorphic lens and scaler) with Normal, Full or Zoom Modes
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - C2Fine technology and 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Customer Ratings*||3.7 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Finally, this is the time to decide the winner. Based on the performance and the rating, Epson 8350 can be a better choice. This projector is more popular too. Beside it, the price is more affordable too. With the similar performance and the lower price, Epson 8350 looks like a fair deal. If you are looking for a projector, you can try to consider this projector.