As one of best brand on home robotic Vacuum, iRobot Roomba provides several types of products with own specialties. The older model also regularly updated by latest model with improved design and feature. On this post, we’re going to compare iRobot Roomba 880 vs 780 so you can choose the right one.
iRobot Roomba 880
The iRobot Roomba 880 may be the ultimate high end robot vacuum. Featuring the newest new AeroForce Performance Cleaning System and AeroForce Extractors, it’s shown to remove as much as 50% more grime, dust, hair, debris and dangerous allergens all floor types and it is virtually easy to maintain. Cleaning couldn’t be simpler with Roomba 880 just press ‘Clean’ and Roomba does all of the effort. It navigates your flooring very easily, eliminates obstacles, vacuums under furnishings and effectively cleans all areas, since the floor multiple occasions and focusing extra cleaning energy where it’s needed most. Related versus: Neato Botvac D80 Vs Roomba 880.
– AeroForce Performance Cleaning System delivers maximum cleaning performance by combining the power of new AeroForce Extractors with airflow acceleration and a high efficiency vacuum plus is virtually maintenance free.
– iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times for a complete clean.
– iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
– Scheduling enables you to preset Roomba to clean when it is most convenient for you, up to seven times a week.
– Automatic Docking returns Roomba to its Home Base to recharge between cleaning sessions.
iRobot Roomba 780
The iRobot Roomba 780 vacuuming robot removes as much as 98% of grime, dust and pet hair – by itself – in the touch of the mouse. Using iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, the robot completely vacuums the whole floor, including hard-to-achieve spots under furniture.
– It uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
– Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
– The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
– The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
– It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
iRobot Roomba 880 Vs 780
|iRobot Roomba 880||iRobot Roomba 780|
|Key differences||- Improved features : faster, quieter, less maintenance - sealed channel ; 5x more powerful||- Older model - Cheaper|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money please click here||Save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As the newer model, iRobot Roomba 880 will give you extra features which are not available on 780. Surely, the more expensive price from this model is worth the money. We pick Roomba 880 as the winner of this comparison.