Looking for a decent water filtration system to be installed in your home? Having a reliable water filtration system at home is great. You can ensure that you will always have water available for drinking, safe and healthy, even though the water is from the tap in your kitchen. Or, you simply do not like how your water tastes, and you want to eliminate any possible polluter from something that you are going to consume. With a good water filtration system, you can have water free of chemicals and bacteria. It is also actually cost-efficient. Now, iSpring RCC7 and APEC ROES-50 are two reverse osmosis water filtration systems most popular on the market. As choosing one between the two can be somehow tricky, here, you can read about the advantages that each product provides, so that you can determine which one suits your needs best.
iSpring RCC7 can be better than APEC ROES-50 if you need to serve water for many people. This is because iSpring RCC7 has more daily output compared to APEC ROES-50. With iSpring RCC7, you can have 75 gallons of filtered water per day, while APEC ROES-50 can ‘only’ produce 50 gallons of filtered water per day. This is great if you have many family members to serve, and this will even allow iSpring RCC7 to be used for offices. The next advantage is that iSpring RCC7 is armed with water flood alarm, in case that something goes wrong. If the water level increases above a certain threshold, it will alert you so that you can address the situation before a flood happens under your sink. Another neat thing about iSpring RCC7 is it comes with upgraded European-style brushed nickel faucet. The faucet actually looks attractive and classy, and will certainly become a beautiful furniture to be had.
APEC ROES-50 can be the more cost-efficient way than iSpring RCC7 because it has a longer filter life. While iSpring RCC7’s filter needs to be replaced every 3-6 months, APEC ROES-50’s filter can last twice longer, requiring replacement every around 6-12 months. Hence, you won’t have to make filter purchase as often. Besides that, APEC ROES-50 comes with pre-assembled RO membrane and quick-connect fittings, making its installation very easy and practical.
iSpring RCC7 Vs APEC ROES-50
|iSpring RCC7||APEC ROES-50|
|Brand||iSpring||APEC Water Systems|
|Key differences||- Proudly Built in USA; WQA Gold Seal certified PRODUCT for NSF Standard 58 ensures Premium Material, Solid Construction, and Superior Performance
- Most Cost Effective Technology - Rejects up to 99% of 1000+ pollutants such as chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticide, drugs, and fertilizer
- WQA GOLD SEAL Certified Product - Independentely tested and certified against NSF standard for RO and Use of FDA food-grade material in ALL PARTS
- Manufacturer Direct Sale - US Legendary brand, genuine high quality RO system that guarantees water safety, your health and low price
- Genuine Cartridge Set at Low Cost - Gradient sediment filter, Fine coconut carbon, 0.0001 micron RO membrane, Guaranteed to last longer and cost less||- Authentic 100% Built in USA machine, real US manufacturer to guaranteeing water safety & your health.
- Only technology to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water.
WQA certified manufacturer guaranteeing trouble free, noise-free system for long lasting, dependable, pure drinking water.
- 1 year Satisfaction Guarantee. The size of the tank included with the system is 11" x 11" x 15". The system along with its tank, is design to fit a standard kitchen cabinet.
- High quality Quick Connect fittings, requires no extra lock clips or steps to seal leak. Super secure & convenient.
- System comes with 100% Lead-Free chrome faucet, plus NSF & FDA - Certified JG Food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water.|
|Customer Ratings*||4.8 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For most household, APEC ROES-50 is usually the better choice, because 50 gallons per day is generally more than enough already, yet it has longer filter life and is easier to install. However, iSpring RCC7 is the way if you need to serve a lot of people, as in an office, where the security alarm can be useful too.