Do you love coffee? If that so, you must have a brewing machine in your kitchen, ready to use. And, when you look at many brewing machine products on the store, you might found two products from Keurig. They are Keurig B60 and K65. There are a lot of Keurig models available.
If you are looking at the design of these two products, it doesn’t have too much different. In fact, it’s really similar, that make its different hard to find. However, the size of B60 is little bit smaller than K65, so, this product is good choices, if you are looking for compact and easy to move brewing machine.
How about its feature? If you love to hang out with your friend drinking coffee, the K65 would be the choice. It has larger water reservoir size that can give you more cups to serve. The K65 can contain 60 ounce of water, while B60 only 48 ounce. Both of products has removable water reservoir, so, you can easily refill and clean it, after you are done with your coffee party. So, in the water reservoir department, the winner of Keurig B60 vs K65 would be K65. The other feature, like brew size option, digital LCD display and capability in brewing some of delicious coffee is basically similar between these two products. They even have same time needed to reheat the water between brewing process, which is 15 seconds.
Keurig B60 Vs K65
|Keurig B60||Keurig K60/K65|
|Key Features||- 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or cocoa
- Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
- 3 brew-size options; 2-hour automatic shut-off; descale indicator
- Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use. See Product Manual below||- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 3 brew-size options; (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit|
|Customer Ratings*||3.8 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 58%
please click here||Save 40%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
K65 would be the winner. It’s not only because of the larger water reservoir size. The price is also lot cheaper than B60. You can save $20 or more, if you choose the K65 and you get more than you can get from B60. Yes, it has bigger size, but, it’s only few inches larger, which wouldn’t be a problem to find little bit space in your kitchen to put this great brewing machine, isn’t it?