Many people have proven that the Kitchenaid products are the best mixer in the market. They have created many kinds of recipes with the help of the kitchenaid products. With the great features of this mixer product, you will be able to make many kinds of food with different needs of mixer products. Because of this reason, the Kitchenaid products have the good reputations in the market. However, there are two types of the Kitchenaid products with the good reputations. In this article, we are going to talk about the Kitchenaid 600 vs 610. You will get the information about those products.
Firstly, we are going to discuss about the similarity of both products. Both of those products have the strong motor to do many heavy tasks for different kinds of recipes. They also have the same style of the speed. You can change the speed of the motor up to 10 different levels. If you do not pay attention to those products, you will not realize that the products are different. It is because of the similar design of those products. Both of the products offer the color choices with the great color combination. It is hard to make difference between Kitchenaid 600 and 610 with the same color.
However, the Kitchenaid 610 series is the special edition of William Sonoma. With the popular brand of the William Sonoma, you have to pay more money to get the Kitchenaid 610. The physical different of the 610 series is the existence of the LED lamp inside of the mixer. You will need 15 extra watts to operate the Kitchenaid 610 series.
Kitchenaid 600 Vs 610
|Kitchenaid 600||Kitchenaid 610|
|Key features||- All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
- 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield included
- Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6||- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- 6-qt. two-tone stainless-steel bowl locks to base; ergonomic handle. Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips
- Stand Mixer includes: 6-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl. Flat beater. Dough hook. Wire whip. Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing. 14 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 16 1/2" high. 25 lb. 590W. |
|Customer Ratings*||4.2 out of 5 stars||3.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 16%
please click here||Save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
With the similar design and the little difference of the features, you do not need to confuse about the selection. You just need to go to the local stores at your city and buy the one with the good design. If you do not want to use 15 watts for the LED lamp of the Kitchenaid 610, you should buy the Kitchenaid 600 series.