Selecting a suitable home appliance can be an exhausting thing. You may need to work on a limited budget, but also need to purchase an excellent product. Including selecting a suitable standing fan for your family room. Many people battle on their wish to get the best product but don’t know where to start to select the best option. One of the best brand available in the market is Lasko, that has launched various series of wind curve portable electric. The same item with a standing fan for a private house. The brand launch Lasko T42950 VS T42951 that looks similar but claims to be different for its update. If you want to know further, then check out the below paragraphs to see some overview of this series.
The product comes from the same brand and factory, making both are quite similar in some specifications. In general, whether Lasko T42950 VS T42951 will give you general specifications as listed in the below points:
- Size/Height: 13″L x 13″W x 42.5″H
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Remote: Yes
- Controls: Electronic controls
- Oscillation: Widespread oscillation
- Timer: 7.5-hour timer
Not only complete with the above specifications, but it is also important for you to note its great features. That is why many people believe in this product and willing to get it’s updated on the T42951 version. In general, whether the first version nor the latest one will give you the following fantastic features. Read also: Lasko 2554 vs 2559
- BEAT THE HEAT: The product is completed with 3-speed settings H/M/L. Therefore, the fan is good for a high bed and powerful enough to blow across the room. It is suitable for those who stay in a heated environment or in a place with a low or poor job of AC. Providing the brand or product can manage a better air in the room and a cooler sensation.
- VERY QUIET: Since the fan complete with a powerful breeze, the sound will not affect on disturb your daily activity. You can still able to hear the TV sound while using this fan. Therefore, it is a good selection to be placed in the family room.
- SLEEP LIKE A BABY: The fan will help to circulate the warm & stuffy air at night. This capability will manage to help people get suitable rest during night time. No need to worry about noise or unpleasant weather. By using the Nighttime Setting automatically, it can dim the controlled display and sets the fan on (H) for an hour. Another option is to set (M) for an hour, and last is (L).
- A REAL SPACE SAVER: This product creates a good design so that it good enough when standing in the room. It has 43” tall with a small 13” x 13” footprint, able to be placed in pedestal or in a box fans without sacrificing air circulation. Furthermore, it gives more comfort air and ideal for any room and area in the house.
- TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS; This brand provides a high-quality household product for over 100 years. All product is ETL Listed and patented with a 1-yr limited warranty for the more convenient feeling when the customer decides to buy it.
Of course, there are several purposes that Lasko upgrade their product from T42950 to T42951. As they find the old version needs an update, the brand works harder on getting a better and more excellent product by launching the T42951. This brings a major difference from its previous version including:
- Both series actually launched for a different function, even though it comes from the almost same number. If Lasko T42950 is made with ionizer, then T42951 is not. That’s one of the reasons why the price is more expensive on Laski T42950 rather than the updated one. Therefore, it cannot say a hundred percent update for the new version, as it is a different thing.
- Another difference is that the Lasko T42951 is made with a nighttime setting. Therefore, you can easily adjust the dim automatically and set up to decrease the fan speed at night when you’re sleeping. This capability is not available when you buy the T42950.
- In terms of color, Lasko T42950 is made of black color. While Lasko T42951 version is made with silver color. This different help customer to make a selection and recognize the series well.
If we want to see the price, both brand mention that the brands is quite a low-end price. You can get Lasko T42950 at a price of $64, while if you planning to upgrade to T42951 you will need to pay $54. It means that the old version and the latest one only have a $10 difference. That is why people mostly prefer to get the new one, as the price is not significantly different and even cheaper.
Lasko T42950 vs T42951
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
It is a not too significant price difference when you compare between Laski T42950 VS T42951. As mentioned above that both only have a $10 difference. Even the newest model gives you a more affordable price since it is cheaper. This is due to the ionizer capability that only provided in the T42950 series. While in the T42951 you will not get the features, but you will able to perform night setting on the fan. Therefore, it leads people to select for a different purpose. Those that do care about health will prefer the ionizer tower fan. Since it helps to eliminate pollute and manage a fresh air room. While those that need to perform set during nighttime will more suitable to choose the T42951 version.
In the end, it might come to each person’s preference according to their needs when they want to buy the tower fan. However, a good advice, an ionizer tower fan will help a healthier environment. Especially if you have children at home. With only $10 different, you can get a better tower fan that will make the room feel fresh and cold at the same time. Therefore, make up your mind and no need to feel confused. You would rather choose the best product to make sure of your satisfying buy.