While only a few manufacturers dominate the premium juicer market, the selection process can be quite difficult. For example is the battle between Omega BMJ330 vs Breville JE98XL that we’re going to talk on this post. Both are best brands & best high selling models. Don’t be confused, we will help you find the best one for your needs.
Omega BMJ330 is a 350-watt juicer by having an efficient 1/2-horsepower induction motor for 12,000 RPMs of speed. This continuous, pulp-ejection style juicer features an additional large feed chute. The chute benefits bigger portions, even raw fruit. What this means is less cutting and preparation here we are at you. The effective commercial grade motor rips with the task of juicing in 50 % of time since many juicers and clean-up could not be simpler. Freshly squashed juice dispenses in the spout straight into a glass or storage container and pulp is instantly thrown in to the bin at the back of the juicer for simple disposal or composting–or, even better, for adding flavor to sauces, sauces, salsa, cakes, and much more.
– 350-watt commercial pulp-ejection-style juicer in a compact, portable size
– 1/2-horsepower induction motor for 12,000 RPMs; stainless-steel blade, basket, and cover
– Oversized chute accommodates whole produce; juice dispenses directly into glass
– Automatic pulp-ejection system; large-capacity pulp collector; UL-approved
– Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 8 by 15 inches; 10-year limited warranty
The twin speed, 850 watt motor enables you to definitely juice hard fruits and veggies like apples and beets on high-speed at 12,000 Revoltions per minute, as the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for much softer fruits and leafy eco-friendly veggies like cantaloupe and green spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is really effective that pineapple could be juiced in large portions using the rind on. Additionally, this juicer features an additional-wide 3-inch feeder chute that benefits large portions or entire bits of fruit or veggies, getting rid of the requirement for cutting up veggies.
– Countertop juicing machine with extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute
– 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
– Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
– Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
– Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Omega BMJ330 vs Breville JE98XL
|Omega BMJ330||Breville JE98XL|
|Key Features||- 350-watt
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 8 by 15 inches; 10-year limited warranty||- 850-watt dual-speed motor
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||3.5 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 30%
please click here||Save 26%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on several aspects as seen above, we pick Breville JE98XL as the recommended model. Breville JE98XL will give you more powerful motor at the similar price range with Omega BMJ330.