Omega is one of best juicer on the market today. Trying to choose the best juicer may seem like a daunting task, but we can help to ensure you make the right decision. On this post, we will compare 2 famous models from Omega : Omega J8003 vs J8004. You’ll find that your decision will be much easier when seeing the comparison chart of Omega J8003 vs J8004. Read below for a deeper dive into key considerations. For other Omega comparison, you can read Omega J8004 vs J8006.
The Omega J8003 Nutrition Centeris a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation.
– Low speed, masticating style juicing system
– Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
– Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
– Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
– Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
– Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
– Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
– The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
– The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
– Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
Omega J8003 vs J8004
|Omega J8003||Omega J8004|
|Key Features||10-year warranty||15-year warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 23%
please click here||Save 39%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both Omega J8003 and J8004 are the best commercial masticating juicer on the market you can pick today. Both models offer almost similar specs. But, you can get extra longer warranty period, if choosing Omega J8004 at lower price than Omega J8003. For this reason, we vote Omega J8004 as the winner.