If you have spent some time browsing through the market for a robotic vacuum cleaner that doesn’t break the bank, there is a big chance that you have come across Rotech RV-01 and Rotech RV-02. Available under two hundred bucks, they offer attractive features and specifications already. However, the fact that they are being sold at nearly identical prices may make you wonder what exactly the differences are between these two models. If so, continue reading below! We are about to take a look at the comparisons between them!
In terms of design, the two models are almost identical. Both are predominantly silver in color yet with large pieces of black trims. However, Rotech RV-01 may look more stylish due to the glossy black surface at the top, which incorporates the LCD screen at the center and touch-screen buttons for the UV, Spot, and Auto modes. Rotech RV-02 looks plain and pale, with the display screen placed in the middle of the silver surface and the buttons underneath it.
Both are marketed as 4-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaners, as they feature multiple functionalities. In addition to the regular vacuum cleaning mode, which will make the robot move around the whole flooring to clean most dust, there is also Spot mode, in which the robot will repeatedly perform intensive cleaning around a particular area to take care of fine dust and stubborn dirt. Each model also comes a small cloth-mop that works for the Dry Mopping feature. In this mode, the robot will wipe the floor with the small cloth-mop to catch tinier particles such as allergens and pet hair. Last but not least, they come with the UV mode. They have a built-in UV light for killing bacteria, germs, dust mites, and allergens on the floor.
Rotech RV-01 and Rotech RV-02 comes with similar accessories, which include the virtual walls, docking station, adapter, remote control, HEPA filters, side brushes, mopping clothes, mopping plate, and dust brush. However, it is worth a note that Rotech RV-01 comes with a stronger charger base. It also has a better remote.
Rotech RV-01 Vs RV-02
|Rotech RV-01||Rotech RV-02|
|Key differences||- Package Contents: Rotech Pro 4 in 1,Virtual wall, Remote control, Docking station, Adpater, Side brush(2pcs), HEPA Filter(2pcs), mopping plate, Mopping cloth(2pcs), Dust brush, User manua, Starter Guide
- exclusively with the Dry Mopping feature, A Small Cloth-Mop will wipe the floor for a complete Cleaning, Ideal for allergens and pet hair
- Sensor detects stairs to avoid falling down, Automatically returns to dock for self-recharging when low on battery power
- Special build-in UV light to kill bacteria, germs, dust mites and allergens on the floor||- Sensor detects stairs to avoid falling down, Automatically returns to dock for self-recharging when low on battery power
- Special build-in UV light to kill bacteria, germs, dust mites and allergens on the floor.
-exclusively with the Dry Mopping feature, A Small Cloth-Mop will wipe the floor for a complete Cleaning, Ideal for allergens and pet hair
- Vacuuming with lower noise compared to other Brands 50db level.
- Package Contents: Rotech Smooth 4-in-1 Robotic Vacuum, Home Docking station, Remote Control, Space Isolator, adopter, filter, Cleaning Brush, 2 Cloth-mops, extra side brush, and User Manual|
|Customer Ratings*||3.4 out of 5 stars||3.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Despite the similarities, Rotech RV-01 seems to be slightly better than Rotech RV-02 due to the better design, remote control, and stronger charger base. Therefore, Rotech RV-01 is the winner of the product comparison!