Pet owners definitely need a spot cleaner. Why? Hmmmh, to have pet (let’s say dogs and cats) is definitely a nice thing. They’re playful. But, the playful time is over when you see the hair is stuck in the carpet and the other kinds of flooring. It’s a pain! That’s why you need specific spot cleaner to copew ith such matter. Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner vs Bissell Spotbot, which one could do the job better?
Is Rug Doctor Really the Doctor?
The Rug Doctor has strong suction which combined with powerful motorized brush that quickly removes dirt and leaves fresh and spotless look on the carpet. Well, after all this product can really live up to its name. With 1200 movements per minute, this light and easy to move machine would scrub the carpet and do the deep down stain removal. The great deal has become a piece of cake, without any doubt. Please also notice that it has removable tanks. Besides that it’s easy to fill and empty, the access on dirty water tank enables the user to clean the inside part. It seems so perfect, right? But, hold on, when you turn it on, why is it quite noisy? Well, that, my friend, is probably the con of this product. Unless you can bear with the loud noise, you may want to find the second opinion.
The Bissell Spotbot
Yep, Bissell Spotbot is the second opinion I’m talking about before. Comes in handsfree type, the Bissell Spotbot really is a time saver. The user only has to select a cleaning cycle over a spot of stain and leaves it do the work. It also removes unpleasant odor caused by bacteria with antimicrobial product. For manual cleaning, use the hand-held cleaning hose and brush. Since it is an expert on small circular area, cleaning a large area would be tiring and time consuming.
Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner Vs Bissell Spotbot
|Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner||Bissell Spotbot|
|Key differences||- 2X Suction* compared to leading portable spot cleaners to clean deep down in carpet
- Deep Down Stain Removal with a Powerful handheld oscillating motorized brush - Rug Doctor's exclusive technology- does the scrubbing for you
- Easy to Use with the Retractable Handle and Carpet-Friendly Wheels for extra maneuverability and Fast and Simple removable tanks for easy filling and emptying||- Handsfree Spot & Stain Cleaner: Automatic cleaning cycles allow you to choose your setting and WalkAway while the machine does the work for you
- Deep Reach Technology: Cleans from the bottom up to thoroughly remove deep down stains
- The Unique Spiral Brushing action completes over 400 cleaning revolutions, for thorough and effective removal of tough stains
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection: Built into key components of the SpotBot Pet to fight the growth of odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging|
|Customer Ratings*||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 14%
please click here||Save 37%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Which One to Choose
Except for the sound, the Rug Doctor with a wider path and better suction do a great bob in deep down cleaning. Out of Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner vs Bissell Spotbot, the Rug Doctor is easy to operate, to be cleaned and to be stored.