Sewing machines are the greatest companions in exploring our creativity in stitching and sewing. A perfect sewing machine coupled with our creativity can bring out wonders and sky is the limit for our innovative production.
Every house hold needs a sewing machine that helps in decorating curtains, screens, pillow covers, bed linens, and of course children’ dresses. Children are definitely our abundant source of inspiration to test with many designs and embroidery patterns. You can make plenty of designs from frill work to patch works with the onset of new sewing machines, like singer 7258 and brother cs6000i.
Both the machines share most of the features and they have the good trust of the public for years and centuries. Price wise and quality wise both run parallel to each other. Yet if you look further with small details you can find out the difference between them, which help you to decide which is more productive and efficient.
Singer 7258 offers 25 years of warranty period, it has 100 of stitching options, most of them are automatic, you can enjoy your stitching even in the sun goes off, as it comes with LED light facility. Comfort and high efficiency is the word that replaces singer 7258. There is no need of manual operating, the minute you push the button on, it works automatically that takes care of the needle and thread along with bobbin mechanism. You can complete your craft work in less time and effort with perfection. It works the same with any type of fabrics and any length of cloth which also an added advantage.
It has 60 types of stitching options with control speed facility. It comes with hard carry case that last for years. You can easily stitch long size clothes with more space on its table. Seven button-hole choices give a feature for selecting your option. It has more storage area. It comes with a manual and video that explains everything in a detail manner (read also : Brother XR9500PRW vs Brother CS6000i).
Singer 7258 Vs Brother CS6000i
|Singer 7258||Brother CS6000i|
|Specs & Features||- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily adjust maximum speed; 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only||- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.|
|Customer Ratings*||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 43%
please click here||Save 68%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both the machines have adequate advantages that make you difficult to say “No” to them. Yet, Singer 7258 wins the game with millimeters of added advantages.