When it comes to the best blender and its technology, many people refer to compare Vitamix A2300 VS A2500. Both are one of the best products produced by Vitamix, the best brand that has been continued creating various technologies to produce a great blender for the kitchen. Whether personal or business purposes, the blender is equipped with an excellent feature. That is why many people feeling confused when they need to compare and select between series A2300 and A2500. For those who feel the same confusion, it will be better to sneak out the review below. Therefore, you will be able to select the most suitable series according to your need.
Vitamix is a USA brand and lasts from 1921. The company focus on delivering various series of great blenders. Whether for personal use or professional use. That is why the brand keeps getting an award-winning product. Since the company commits to produce good quality on their series and manage to keep supporting good health and nutrition of their user. This is also why Vitamix concerned about health more than another thing.
With this commitment, Vitamix able to spread out its blender to up to more than 13 countries in the world. It also provided in the world’s top 50 restaurants. Plus, it also appears in more than 150 culinary schools in the world. For more information about the specification and features of A2300 and A2500, the below information will bring a complete overview.
Whether A2300 or A2500, both are including as an Ascent series of Vitamix. That is why these two series produced with typical specifications. For information, Vitamix produces various series such as Ascent, Explorian, Vita-Prep, etc. The Ascent series is dedicated to home-based using. Therefore, this is more suitable to use as a personal blender in the kitchen. Not for professional or business. Read also: Vitamix E310 vs A2300.
|Vitamix A2300||Vitamix A2500|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8 x 17 inches||17 x 8 x 11 inches
|Shipping Weight||11 pounds||11 pounds
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
These series have some lists of similarity; such as a mention in the following points:
- Both completed with a 10-year warranty for free. Therefore, in case anything happens during the service life, we will able to claim to the official brand representative in the country.
- Since both coming from the same series, they are equipped with a digital timer that allows the blender to set up according to the needed time. This also manages the user to get the needed texture efficiently.
- The products also completed with built-in wireless connectivity. This is one of the interesting points when people looking at the series. The wireless connection brings the user able to use it more easily and manage to deliver better technology for controlling. This is also one of the points that make the blender quite costly compare to another brand in the market.
- Another similarity if you want to compare Vitamix A2300 VS A2500 is the variable speed control and pulse features. This is one of the awesome features that let the users fine-tune the texture of any recipe. Therefore, it will help to create any kind of mixture and blend. Whether it is rough, smooth, or in between.
- A further similarity is the dimension and weight. Both series have a dimension of 11 x 8 x 17 in and weight of about 11.86lbs. Therefore, they both in the same size and capacity.
There are several major differences if we compare on Vitamix A2300 VS A2500. Even though you might not able to get a lot of difference, but still there needs to be included in the comparison to make sure you selecting the suitable version. The differences can be concluded as follow:
- One of the major differences between both products is the program settings in each series. A2300 doesn’t have a complete set of setting such as in A2500. If you prefer A2500, you will get a program set from smoothies, hot soups, and frozen dessert. This is not available yet in the A2300. While this difference will allow you to perform more variants of items to blend in the machine. Not like in A2300 which will ask you to suit manually any item you need to blend inside it.
- Another difference is that A2500 allows pairing with the self-detect container. It is a smart way to manage and adjust the container size according to the kind of blended items. This makes A2500 is one step ahead compared to A2300. It is capable to automatically stop the blending process on time according to the ingredients and items inside it. It also helps to provide the consistent result of any ingredients and items you blend in the machine.
Another important part to compare is usually the price. Even comes in the same Ascent series, doesn’t mean it has the same price. It is important to note that Vitamix A2300 costs about $400 on the official webpage. While if you prefer the latest version A2500, then you need to spend up to $450. The difference is the majority due to the improved technology in A2500. Therefore, it cost more than the previous version A2300. This is also one of the considerations among many people to make a selection whether they want to get A2300 or A2500.
Vitamix A2300 vs 2500
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
From the information above, it can be concluded that both products consist of amazing features as committed by Vitamix. Since the brand is one of the best ones in the market, then you will not need to feel any doubt when selecting between A2300 or A2500. The only matter is to make sure whether you feel enough with A2300 or you want more.
It is suggested that you have enough money to spare, then adding $50 more will be worth enough. By selecting Vitamix A2500 you can get the latest technology that helps you easier to define many tasks of blend various items. Since it can manage a smart way to detect your ingredients and adjust everything automatically. It manages you to work on the kitchen effectively and efficiently. So, those who prefer an easier way of performing the blending, then A2500 is a better selection to buy.