Vitamix is one of the most popular blender brands out there and this is not without a reason because their products are very reliable and available in various different levels depending on your needs. For regular families who want authentic home cooking, Vitamix A2300 Vs 7500 will be two ideal models to consider. They are powerful, efficient and still affordable but slightly different as well. If you are eyeing these blenders, see below to check what they can offer so then we can shop wisely.
In this article, we are going to give you information about:
- Why Cooking at Home
- How to Shop for Kitchen Appliance
- What are Vitamix A2300 and 7500
- What Vitamix A2300 and 7500 Look Like
- How are the Motor of Vitamix A2300 and 7500
- What else Vitamix A2300 and 7500 can offer
- How are the Performance of Vitamix A2300 and 7500
- Vitamix A2300 Vs 7500
Kitchen is the heart of the house, this is where the family enjoys their meals together and also where the meals or foods are being prepared. Consuming instant or packed meals sounds convenient and it cuts the whole process of preparing the food itself but, everyone knows that it is not a healthy habit that you want to keep for long since as we age, this lifestyle will also affect our body. Cooking the meals at home makes the food options more varying as you are more creative.
We have been thought about cooking since early age by our parents when helping in the kitchen but not all of us have maintained the skill or improved it as are adulating. When living alone, it can be very convenient to live or take outs but cooking at home will be much better as we understand what we eat and be more mindful about what we put in our body. If you have special diet needs for example, it is easier to avoid ingredients or foods by cooking them ourselves.
Choosing Kitchen Appliance
Our kitchen is usually already filled with various items or appliances to ease the job; the basic appliances are stove or range, refrigerator, multicooker, oven, blender, food processor, etc. All of them will be very useful in creating various different recipes but to cook something, we must have at least a burner and a cooking pot or vessel. If this is your first time shopping for a new kitchen appliance, we may need to consider a lot of factors before deciding on which items to add.
- The most important part when buying anything including cooking or kitchen appliances is their function. Not all of us will need a pressure cooker or rice cooker because not every family eats a certain dish so it is always best to buy only those that we will be using often. Consider what types of recipes or meals the family wants to eat so we don’t have to store lots of items that will not be used, e.g. sandwich maker which we usually use for a moment and then stow away for months or even years later.
- Next is the space itself because our kitchen is unique to the house and family for example having large range in a small apartment kitchen will not be efficient both on space and the power consumption. If the appliance will need quite a space, measure the room required to put them in without hindering the application and traffic. Smaller items like blender, toaster, microwave, or coffee makers may be compact but putting too many of them on your kitchen top will still result in a cluttering view.
| ||Vitamix A2300||Vitamix 7500
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8 x 17 inches|
|17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches
|Shipping Weight||11 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price
About Vitamix A2300 and 7500
If you are here then it means a blender is what you currently need and this versatile appliance is indeed an integral part of many kitchens especially those who are loving to start their days with a refreshing and fulfilling smoothies, choosing a convenient way to supply their body with protein shakes, as well as those who likes to make various recipes conveniently. While its versatility is undoubtedly beneficial, it doesn’t mean that every blender is made to be the same.
Almost all kitchen appliances or huge electronic manufacturers have blenders in their catalogue so you can shop from a plethora of options. However, we prefer to stick with popular brands as they tend to be more reliable as well and when talking about blenders, Vitamix is one of the most popular options out there. We are sure most people are familiar with this brand because they are very popular and this is not without a reason since how good their blenders are.
Vitamix is an old favorite, almost everyone ever tried one of their blenders but, with the quality also comes the price and this one also tends to have a higher price range than similar options. They also have quite the options to choose from and for house recipes, Vitamix A2300 and 7500 are ideal options to consider. Both of these blenders are very powerful and there are many people who have been using them for years meaning their lasting ability or life are very long.
They are often said to be the workhorse of your kitchen due to their versatility and power. Overall, you can make almost anything with them from juice, smoothies, soups, salad dressings, and various other recipes. But, as the name suggests, Vitamix A2300 and 7500 are not exactly the same or similar blenders in general because they come from different families or lines. The Ascent or those with “A” on the model is probably one of the most technologically advanced blenders in the market thanks to its built-in wireless capabilities.
Vitamix A2300 and 7500 Design
One of the reasons why these blenders are very popular is because of their profiles and because they are very low unlike typical blenders with thinner bodies but have a taller construction which makes them slightly inconvenient for storing. The overall height of Vitamix A2300 and 7500 is 17-inch with a base of 11 by 8-inch compared to 9 by 7-inch, making the latter have less width to fit in your cupboard. Their build quality however, is still the same sturdy Vitamix we know.
The base are also the same old boxy-shape but their control panels are slightly different and as you can see the 7500 is more identical to the rest of their collection such as Vitamix E310 Vs 5200. This blender comes with a standard panel with two switches on both sides and one rotating knob to adjust the speed. On the other hand the Ascent 2300 model has this digital display at the top of the rotating knob, making the unit look even more modern in your kitchen.
Vitamix A2300 and 7500 Motor
Functionality wise, these blenders are still the same and talking about how powerful their motor is, they are similarly using 12 Amps motors with a peak HP of 2.2. These blenders are very powerful and while they are often used in home applications, you can make anything with them without any issue including processing nuts such as almond. On average Vitamix A2300 and 7500 will generate around 37,000 rotations per minute and combined with a stainless steel cutting blade, almost any ingredients can be cut and pulverized effectively.
Similarly, there is a variable control to adjust how fast and powerful the rotation will be and here you can choose from 1-10 speed levels. It is however, recommended to start from the lower pulse first before using them on the higher pulse setting to ensure the motor’s longevity.
Vitamix A2300 and 7500 Features
Moving further, let’s see what makes Vitamix A2300 and 7500 very different to each other and this is mainly about the additional features or capabilities available in the Ascent series including the cheaper A2300. First, this blender has a digital display and this is not to show their current speed level but to show a timer and other information which activates automatically when you press the start and using variable speed. Each container is different as the base can detect them thus, they have different timer or maximum run time.
The next feature of the A2300 is the wireless function and this indeed sounds quite unusual for kitchen appliances such as blenders. This feature is not very effective in many people’s products for some reason especially those in older versions. When connected with the app, what you can do is view the process on the phone’s display and for recipes, they will guide you through the steps but, the software itself doesn’t control the blender thus, we personally think it is not very useful in application.
Vitamix A2300 and 7500 Performance
The last part we want to mention is their performance and in this part, Vitamix A2300 and 7500 are very much similar to each other. They have the same motor and the same blade which instead of sharp they are thick to pulverized ingredients. They also work the same and effectively for different veggies or fruits and soups including hot liquid. The difference we noticed is that Ascent series somehow run slightly quieter compared to Legacy series.
Vitamix A2300 vs 7500
These blenders are equally amazing for different recipes and equally versatile for home use but also powerful. Their differences are mainly located on the additional features because the new Ascent series carry some capabilities; timer and connectivity to your smartphone to add into its value. Power wise, however, they are identical and can do the same job effectively yet, the motor in A230 also seems to be less noisy than those in 7500.
- Pair with the Vitamix Perfect Blend AppUnlock your blender's full potential with 17 programs and 500+ recipes with the iOS + Android app. Electrical Ratings: 120 Volts, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps
- A built-in digital timer removes the guesswork with recipes you process manually, helping you achieve the perfect texture every time. Cord- 4 feet
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky pasta sauce or thick vegetable soups.
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups. Electrical Ratings- 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Cord: 6 feet. Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We do think you can go with any of them because they are very similar in terms of functionality but, personally, we prefer the A2300 model not because of its additional features but because it is cheaper and has slightly lower profile compared to 7500.