When looking for a premium blender, we have a wide variety of manufacturers to choose from. One of the best is Vitamix which stand out and make quality blenders for use in home around the world. On this post, we will compare Vitamix CIA Vs 5200. FYI, Vitamix CIA is also known as Vitamix 1363 (please read Vitamix 1363 Vs 1709).
Vitamix has put together with the Culinary Institute of America to create the CIA Professional Series, the only blender reliable by the CIA to train the next generation of expert chefs. Using a impressive motor and Variable Speed Control, this unit has the capacity to process the range of smoothness as well as things that master chefs require.
The Vitamix 5200 goes past regular blenders: It will grind grain into flour, pulverize whole fruits along with veggies, turn ice into snow within seconds and even generate hot soup with the press of a button, turning it into a top suggestions from professionals and owners if you need a heavy-duty blender. It’s self-cleaning, simply swirl soap and water inside the jug, and the controls are intuitive and simple to utilize. Yes, it’s high-priced, but it lives up to your money.
Vitamix CIA Vs 5200
|Vitamix CIA||Vitamix 5200|
|Key differences||- Countertop blender with laser-cut stainless-steel blades
- 2+ peak hp motor generates blade speeds of 240 MPH
- Durable construction; variable speed control
- 64-ounce jar; recipe books, instructional DVD, and manual included
- Measures 8-3/4 by 7-1/4 by 20 inches; 7-year warranty||- More efficient 2 peak horsepower motor, 120 volt, 60 hz, 11.5 amps
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan
- Low-friction ball-bearing motor built to last a lifetime
- Heavy-duty, hide-away safety cord extends 19" to 6' and has a grounded 3-prong plug
- Accelerator tool with specially-designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades helps process thicker mixtures with ease|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 33%
please click here||Save 17%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Vitamix CIA is a Countertop blender with laser-cut stainless-steel blades. For lower price compared with 5200, we recommend this blender as a choice. The reputation as well as ratings of this blender will make you purchase it in confident.