Waste King and InSinkErator are two leading brands in terms of garbage disposer products. People often compare them to each other at every price point possible. On this article, we are going to compare Waste King L-8000, one of the most best-selling models currently, against InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP, a model that offers a comparable power. Since both models are often regarded as the top tiers, we may expect this product comparison to be a tough battle. Well, is it?
First of all, we will begin by comparing their working mechanisms. Waste King L-8000 features a super strong 1 HP permanent magnetic motor that provides 2800 RPM of cutting speed. Such quality is enough to crush just almost anything in a single process – and that is why Waste King L-8000 only has one grinding stage. On the contrary, InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP only has 1725 RPM, but it offers a 3-stage grinding system. The 3-stage grinding system ensures that all waste is liquified, creating a much finer disposal. As the impact, it works slower, too. Waste King L-8000 is taller, but slimmer and lighter than InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP.
Both models are armed with sound insulation technology. Waste King L-8000 has a built-in noise-absorbing foam while InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP features the SoundSeal Technology design. InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP is a little quieter than Waste King L-8000, which is already pretty quiet compared to other products on the market. Unfortunately, InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP does not come with a power cord like Waste King L-8000.
Waste King L-8000 Vs InSinkErator Evolution
|Waste King L-8000||InSinkErator Evolution|
|Key differences||- 1.0-horsepower motor with a high speed of 2800 rpm
- Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming and a removable splash guard makes it easy to clean
- Insulated stainless steel grinding components reduce noise
- Fast-and-easy mount system includes all the necessary hardware for hassle-free installation, including drain elbow and gasket.
- Rust free grinding components with a lifetime warranty against corrosion||- SoundSeal Technology which delivers ultra-quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- MultiGrind Technology , with three grind stages to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- 40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber and grind components for longevity
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- 7-Year In-Home Limited Warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 57%
please click here||Save 46%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As the bottom lines, each of these two models has their own plus and minus. Waste King L-8000 is cheaper, so it is a great choice if you want to save some bucks. Otherwise, InSinkErator Evolution Excel 1 HP is excellent as it is quieter, and it will ensure that your plumbing system is entirely clog-free.