Everybody understand that the Weber Smokey Mountain products in the market. In this article, we will discuss about the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 vs 22.5. Everybody understands that the difference between those products is the size. If you have difficulties to decide which one of those products is the best for your needs, you have to read the explanation in this article. This article will show you the benefits of each product, so you can make your own conclusion to get the best product with the suitable features.
If we talk about the differences between the two products of Weber Smokey Mountain, we will realize that the main difference is the size. You will get the larger product if you choose the Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5. It is very suitable for people with the hobby of making the great food for a group. With the big size, we can save more time to make the other foods. However, if you do not mind to use the smaller size of the Weber Smokey Mountain, you can use the 18.5 inches of the Weber Smokey Mountain.
You have to realize that the Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5 costs more money. Because of this reason, if you do not want to spend too much money, you can go with the 18.5. However, you have to understand that the bigger size of the products will give you the option to use more charcoal. It means that you will get the bigger fire and get the faster results.
Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 Vs 22.5
|Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5||Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5|
|Key features||- The Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal smoker helps you achieve an authentic smokehouse flavor at home
- It can accommodate a whole turkey and an entire ham at the same time
- Made of porcelain-enameled steel, this smoker comes with 2 nickel-plated 18-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates
- Includes a water pan, thermometer, individual vents on bowl and lid, heat-resistant nylon handle, and cover
- Measures approximately 19 by 19 by 41 inches; 10-year limited warranty||- Charcoal smoker for authentic smokehouse flavor at home
- Can accommodate a whole turkey and an entire ham at the same time
- Made of porcelain-enameled steel; 2 nickel-plated 22-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates
- Water pan; thermometer; individual vents on bowl and lid; heat-resistant nylon handle and Weber Cover.
- Measures approximately 23 by 23 by 42 inches; 10-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.9 out of 5 stars||4.9 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 14%
please click here||Save 20%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Some people said that the bigger size of Weber Smokey Mountain needs more resources. However, you do not need to think about it. You can save the charcoals for the next use, so you will not spend too many resources to do your cooking activities. All you have to do is consider the size and the price of the Weber Smokey Mountain.