In this article, we are going to talk about the Weber Genesis E-310 vs E-330. Both of the products are popular with the great quality of gas barbecues. Many people have the great experiences of using the products of Weber Genesis. However, it is hard to decide which Weber Genesis product is suitable for your needs. If you have the problems to decide the right product, you can read the comparison in this article. We will tell you the difference of those products.
If you do not look carefully, you may not be able to spot the difference between the Weber Genesis E-310 and Weber Genesis E-330. Both products use the same design and you will get the premium quality from the Weber Genesis products. Both products have three stainless steel burners, so you do not need to worry about the rusty problems. However, if you choose the Weber Genesis E-330, you will get the advantage of choosing the color of the gas barbecue. The Weber Genesis E-310 only provides one type of product, while the Weber Genesis E-330 gives you three colors choices.
If you want to compare the features, you will realize that the Weber Genesis E-330 has the feature of Sear Station with the high power. With this feature, you will be able to flash sear steaks with the perfect condition. The Genesis E-330 model also gives the additional lid to the user to prepare the cooking process. You might also like this post : Weber Genesis E-330 vs S330.
Weber Genesis E-310 Vs E-330
|Weber Genesis E-310||Weber Genesis E-330|
|Key features||- 38,000-BTU gas grill with 637-square-inch cooking/warming space
- Front-mounted control panel; 3 stainless-steel burners; individual electronic ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates; Flavorizer bars; heat deflectors
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high; 5-year limited warranty||- Gas grill with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 3 stainless-steel burners
- 637-square-inch cooking/warming space, plus side burner and Sear Station burner
- Front-mounted control panel; individual electronic ignition system; Flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank to operate (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high; 5-year limited warranty|
|Customer Ratings*||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 18%
please click here||Save 16%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Because both products have similar feature, you do not need to worry about the choosing problem. If you like to use the colorful products, you should buy the Genesis E-330 model, because it gives you the flexibility to choose the color and it gives you the additional lid. If you do not want to spend more $100 to get the gas barbecue products, you should choose the Genesis E-310 model.