With the array of coffee makers in the market, consumers are finding it hard deciding on which brand or model suits their daily needs. An example is the popular Cuisinart DCC-1200 vs DCC-2650 models which are the fan favorites in many homes. Both models have received positive, best home appliances and encouraging reviews but when drawn together which model will be supreme?
Standing in at 15″ high, 7.63″ wide, a depth of 8″ and a solid stainless steel body that has a premium feel to it the Cuisinart DCC-1200 coffee maker is a beauty to behold. Its jug size can hold up to 12 cups of coffee which pretty impressive. The most remarkable feature of the Cuisinart DCC-1200 is the pause brewing function. What this allows you to do is grab some coffee before the whole coffee maker finishes to brew the coffee. Another feature is the built in water filter that removes all the impurities in the water and a time-to-clean indicator which signals when the coffee maker is due for cleaning.
The Cuisinart DCC-2650 on the other hand is slightly less tall but wider than the Cuisinart DCC-1200. It stands in at 14.5″ high, 7.9″ wide and 11.2″ in depth with a stainless steel body. Its jug size can also hold 12 cups of coffee which is similar to that of the DCC-1200 model. The similarities continue to occur with the Cuisinart DCC-2650 also supporting the pause brewing function and an inbuilt charcoal water filter. One trick that the Cuisinart DCC-2650 has over the Cuisinart DCC-1200 is the clock timer which allows for brewing of coffee in much more convenient schedules and a feature known as Extreme Brew which speeds up coffee production up to 25% faster.
Cuisinart DCC-1200 Vs DCC-2650
|Cuisinart DCC-1200||Cuisinart DCC-2650|
|Specs & Features||- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book||- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable carafe temperature control with high, medium & low settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is completed
- Gold tone commercial style permanent filter, Charcoal water filter|
|Customer Ratings*||3.9 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 45%
please click here||Save 46%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As analyzed, both models score almost equally but the Cuisinart DCC-2650 edges the Cuisinart DCC-1200 with the Extreme Brew feature and more refined clock timer. It is pretty much a near close tie and its up to you to decide whether you will pay the extra 10 bucks for the Cuisinart DCC-2650 or just save your 10 bucks and go for the Cuisinart DCC-1200.